During the past century, the Christian population in the Middle East has declined from nearly 25 percent of the Middle East's population today it has declined to roughly 5 percent. Several prominent media outlets have postulated on the coming extinction of the Middle East's Christians. In this week's episode, Mike and Danny discuss the plight of the Middle East's Christians.
- Seidel, Timothy. "Christianity in Palestine: Misrepresentation and Dispossession," Electronic Intifada
- Adamson, Daniel Silas. "The Christian family refusing to give up its Bethlehem hill farm," BCC
- Christians of the Holy Land, 60 Minutes
- Belt, Dan. "The Forgotten Faithful," National Geographic
- Puder, Joseph. "Israeli Christians Moving in a New Direction," Front Page Magazine
- Corbin, Jane. "Could Christianity be driven from the Middle East," BBC