Earlier this year the Obama administration pledged to resettle 10,000 Syrian refugees on US soil. Following ISIS attacks in Paris, several politicians and pundits have called for the Obama administration to restrict refugee resettlement or refused to allow refugees in their states. In this week's episode Mike and Danny discuss why the US should resettle Syrian refugees on US soil.
- Naylor, Bryan. "4 Things to Know About the Vetting Process for Syrian Refugees," - NPR
- Lind, Dara. "The Fight over Syrian Refugees Heads to Congress," VOX
- Wu, Huizhong. "What you need to know about Syrian refugees," Mashable
- Parker, Kathleen "Syrian refugees deserve freedom from slaughter," Washington Post
- Berman, Russell. "Can ISIS Terrorists Really Infiltrate the Syrian Program?" The Atlantic
- Brumfield, Ben; Fantz, Ashley. "More than half the governors say no to Syrian refugees," CNN